A quick drying, high performance, two-component epoxy for application to sound gelcoats to help protect against osmosis.
Gelshield is provided in two shades (green and grey) to ensure complete coverage.
- Provides protection against osmosis in five coats (250 µm)
- Useable down to 5°C
- Fast drying allows multiple coat application in a single day
- Area: Above and below the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Number of Coats: 5 minimum by brush
- Method of application: Brush / Roller
- Coverage: (Theoretical) – 9.10 (m²/lt) by brush, (Practical) – 8.10 (m²/lt) by brush
- Compatibility/Substrates: GRP Gelcoats & cured laminate . It should not be used over any one pack products.
- Thinner: Thinners No.7
There are no reviews yet.