Nasa PC Navtex USB
The PC Navtex USB is a two channel navtex receiver designed to operate on your personal computer. It will receive navtex messages even without your PC connected. Navtex messages are stored in a vast internal memory for you to download when you get on board. Down loading is quick and the software provided allows you to select the messages you want.
Leave the unit on 24/7 then, when you get on board, just plug in your PC and immediately download the latest weather forecast from your local station, or any other message stored in the PC Navtex USB’s memory.
- 518 and 490kHz message reception
- 12 volt supply with very low current consumption
- Connects to standard Nasa Navtex antenna supplied
- Supply voltage 10 to 16 volts DC
- Dimensions 115 x 100 x 30mm
- Antenna length 195mm (complete with 7 metre cable)
- Supplied with software, USB connection lead, fused power cable and active antenna