Precision Performance Antifouling
Precision Performance Antifouling contains cuprous oxide to give good antifouling performance. Designed for vessels with a max speed of 25 to 30 knots. Expected functional life of the coating is 12 to 18 months.
H.S.E. Approval No. 9711
Precision Performance Antifouling is used as an antifouling for the underwater areas of vessels or underwater structures. Suitable for domestic and commercial vessels with steel, wood, ferro concrete or GRP hulls. Do not use on aluminium vessels.
- A cruiser grade eroding anti fouling paint
- Suitable for fresh, brackish and salt water
- Good compatibility
- Competitive anti fouling performance at an aggressive price
- Ideal for vessels with a maximum speed of 25-30 knots
- Surface: Steel, Wood, GRP, Ferro Concrete
- Finish: Semi Gloss
- Coverage: 10m² / litre
- Hard Dry: 18 hours @ 20°C
- Protection level: Annual (12-18 months)
- Immerse within: 3 months (if covered)