A traditional tung oil based yacht varnish for classic yachts, suitable for all internal and external wood. Schooner’s high performance formulation contains UV absorbers for a long lasting finish and its easy brush characteristics give it a deep, rich gloss.
- Easy application
- Deep, rich gloss
- Warm golden colour
- Excellent UV protection
- For interior and exterior use
- Excellent water resistance, silky application and superior self-leveling properties
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: High Gloss
- Number of Coats: Previously varnished wood: 2-4 coats
- Method of application: Brush / Roller / Airless Spray / Conventional Spray
- Coverage: (Practical) – 14.00 (m²/lt) by brush, 12 m²/lt by spray.
- Compatibility/Substrates: Prime bare wood using Schooner thinned by 10% with Thinner No. 333. Can be used direct onto oily woods such as Teak and Iroko when thinned as for priming. Do not apply two part varnishes over Schooner.
- Thinner: Spray – Thinner No. 3, Brush – Thinner No. 333