A quick drying, general purpose below waterline primer which has been formulated for use on metal keels and hulls prior to antifouling. It is however also suitable for use as a barrier/sealer coat between unknown or incompatible antifoulings.
- Tar-free, quick drying conventional primer for all substrates underwater.
- Primocon prevents leaching of TBT from an underlying antifouling coating provided it is applied at a minimum dry film thickness of 80 microns (minimum 2 coats by roller) & that the film remains intact.
- Area: Below the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Number of coats: 1-5 by brush depending on substrate
- Method of application: Brush / Roller / Airless Spray
- Coverage: (Theoretical) – 8.33 (m²/lt), (Practical) – 7.40 (m²/lt) by brush
- Compatibility/Substrates: Suitable for use on most substrates. Do not overcoat with 2-component solvent-based products.
- Thinner: Thinners No.3