Flag Cruising Antifouling 2.5L
A copper based antifouling free from booster biocides. This is an economical, cruising grade, self eroding antifouling with proven performance within a wide variety of UK conditions including many European locations. Proven to create less build up than many traditional antifoulings. This product is self-priming when topping up exisiting (similar copper based) antifoulings; otherwise Flag Antifouling Primer is required. Suitable for general sailing and displacement craft with speeds up to around 8 knots. Also suitable for fresh water.
- Area: Boat hulls
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Method of application: Airless Spray / Airmix / Brush / Roller
- Not suitable for high speed craft
- Coverage (Theoretical): 10.00 m²/lt
- Compatibility/Substrates: GRP, wood, steel and ferro cement. Not suitable for aluminum or galvanised surfaces.
- Thinner: Flag Antifouling Thinner
- Volume solids: 64%
- Flash point: 42°C
- Specific gravity: 1.55
- Dry to touch: 1.55
- Over coating time: 6 hours